Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Creation for My daughters Birthday

I gave my daughter this card for her 21st Birthday and she told me she didn't like getting cards from me cause she couldn't throw them away :) Thats funny.







I first stamped flower images on the cardsock for the bottom strip and embossed with clear embossin powder. Then I attached the ribbon underneath it at the edge and then attached it along the bottom edge of the white cardstock. Then I stamped the flowers and the Word stamps from Hero Arts for the stems on clear acrylic with Stazon black ink. I attached the is the top of the white cardstock and then the colored circle paper over that at the top also. Then I tied the ribbon in a bow over the transparent paper. Ta Da! Quick and easy card to make.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Britta said...

Hi Mary!
thanks for the kind words on my blog! keep on going with your layouts and cards and don´t forget to blog about it! *lol*
Britta