Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Bird Card




This is the bird card I made for Hero Arts contest they ran last week. But I didn't get it finished in time for the judging. :(
I got a new Fiskers Border Punch this past Sunday at Joann Fabrics store. It was on sale. love it. I was going to get the Martha Stewart border punch at Michaels but I took it out the package and tried to punch with it and it would not punch the card stock paper that I had in the car. So I took it back in and returned it. So I got bottles of glitter instead. I finally found a Uniball Signo white pigment ink pen for 2.99 at the local scrapbook store called Memory Lane Pages.
I looked for a white Sharpie but no luck. I was looking for a bird stamp for my Hero Arts card entry but in all the stores around me I didn't find one. I know I could get one online but I really don't want to pay s/h if I can help it. So I used the template they had on their blog. The card had to have at least one Hero Arts stamp and I used the Happy Birthday tag stamp from Message Tags Set. I stamped it in different colors to choose which one looked best with everything else.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Mary!!