Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Afternoon

I am going to miss these Brown Eyed Susans. They have been with me all summer. They grow wild all over the place here. They pop-up just anywhere.

Next picture is my cat Fred. He loves to curl up and take a nap in the basket tote I made by hand. Next is Mr Maine Lobster my husband brought home for us to feast on. I think it should of been thown back to the ocean. The meat was not all that great. It was tough and so the lesson on this experience is that big is not always good. The medium size is the best texture and taste. Besides I did not even have a pot BIG enough to cook it in. I took the picture with it sitting next to my teenage daughter's size 8 foot.

Next is a card I made for my daughter on her birthday. I used Hero Arts stamp set and layered them on an embossed white card stock. I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder from the Cuttlebug collection. I love my Cuttlebug.

No comments: